mercredi 8 novembre 2017

Fall/Automne

Hi everyone,

This month I have a little surprise for you. I'm a guest designer for Rinea. It’s a great pleasure to work with this amazing product: the paper foil. I love the color and the texture.
Ce mois-ci, j’ai une petite surprise pour vous. Un DT invité! J’ai eu l’immense privilège de travailler avec les Foils de la compagnie Rinea. Un véritable coup de cœur en texture et en couleur pour moi. 

Today, I show you a layout with a lot of fall leaves. For this page, I used copper, gold and silver foil paper of MetallicsFoiled Paper Variety Pack by RINEA. They have a much variety of colors available and they come in a package of 10 sheets that measure approximately 6" x 10".

Aujourd’hui je vous présente une petite page d’automne. Pour ma page, j’ai utilisé les feuilles de couleurs bronze, or et argent du kit Metallic par Rinea. Il existe toute une variété de couleurs disponibles et ils viennent en paquets de 10 feuilles d’environ 6’’x 10’’.
  

I used many dies to cut different shapes of leaves. I stuck them in circle with other kind of leaves. I put some gold ornaments and natural chipboards.
J’ai utilisé plusieurs dies de feuillage,  J’ai collé le tout en cercle avec d’autre type de feuilles, j’y ai ajouté quelques décorations dorés et en chipboard naturel.



Who wants to play in the leaves?:)
Qui veut venir jouer dans les feuilles? :)

I hope you enjoyed my layout and make sure to visit my blog, Instagram, and YouTube for more great inspiration.

Materials used 

Rinea Paper foil: copper, gold and silver, Prima paper, Prima leaf and die cuts, 49th market flowers, Les 2 miss scrapbooking chipboards, accent scrapbooking die-cut, scrap fimo et cie ornements and robin nest dew drop.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire